Architectural Project Manager
IDI is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Project Manager to join our team. The role of Project Manager is primarily a production oriented project lead position. The Project Manager will be responsible for daily design decisions, CAD production of his/her project, attend client programming and design meetings to help establish client expectations, internally lead the design team, perform code analyses, initiate and maintain project communications with the entire design team, consultants and client’s stakeholders.
Additionally, the Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and providing design documents, contract administration efforts, attend site meetings, prepare client design review submissions, manage consulting engineering, coordinate design documents, perform building review and participate in Close-Out preparations.
If you want true influence and responsibility over the direction of the projects you are involved in, a clear path for advancement, support for AXP, and if you have a desire to learn about highly technical facilities we urge you to review the below required qualifications and benefits, then apply.
- Must exhibit extensive knowledge in all phases of design for the supermarket, retail and commercial project types. Experience in other sectors is also desired.
- Building detailing
- 3 Years minimum experience as project manager
- AutoCAD Architecture proficient
- REVIT proficient
- Proficiency in Adobe Design Suite preferred
- Sketchup proficiency preferred
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively manage their time, set priorities, and meet deadlines
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Full health insurance paid by the company
- 401k with company matching
- 2 Weeks Vacation (3 weeks after 3 years)
- 5 Paid Personal Days
- Performance based bonuses
- Flexible hours
- Regular Staff Lunch and Breakfasts
- Quarterly office outings
- Reimbursement for ARE testing costs
- Paid time off for ARE
- Reimbursement for study materials
- Continuing education both in office, and off site are provided
- 3% Automatic Salary increase upon licensure
- ‘Choose your own’ – a program where the costs associated with continuing education related to your position is reimbursed, this above and beyond NCARB and LEED. You choose it, we pay for it.